Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Get Organized

Being a design student, a mom, business owner, and employee I needed to create a way to organize my life. I'm pretty sure I have all of the apps that are out there (and still use them when necessary) but nothing beats putting that pen to paper and checking off boxes to feel a sense of completion. 

Being a student means multiple classes on different days. Let's say I have 3 classes: 2 Monday/Wednesday and 1 on Tuesday/Thursday. If I have separate notebooks for each class and I leave them at home (because it can become rather bulky) I may lose out on valuable study time if I happen to have a few extra minutes. So, I came up with this system to organize current projects/assignments using school/office supplies:

  • 3-Ring Binder 
  • Tabs
  • White printer paper (100% recycled) (green tip: Use scratch paper from previous projects)
March 2016 Printable Calendar Made to be 3-Hole Punch

Get Organized Printable 2-Column Lined Paper Made to be 3-Hole Punched

Get Organized Printable Made to be 3-Hole Punched

March 2016-Weekly Printable Calendar Made to be 3-Hole Punch



Demetria Rose is available on Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, TheNounProject, and more. Feel free to follow one or all!

No comments:

Post a Comment